Cover for The Last Firewall & other updates

Cover for The Last Firewall
It's a very exciting time in the lifecycle of a book.

Here's a quick peek at the cover for The Last Firewall. We may make a few tweaks, but that's the general layout.

We're still targeting a mid-August release. I'm working with my designer, the wonderful Maureen Gately, on the interior pages right now.

I'll soon start generating the ebook versions for Kindle, Kobo, and other ereaders.

In a few spare moments here and there, I'm reading Ramez Naam's upcoming Crux, which is great, and will be out on August 27th. I'll have a full review next month. It's a sequel to his first novel, Nexus. If you haven't read Nexus, go get a copy now.

I'm also getting ready to speak at Willamette Writers Convention on August 1st. If you're attending, check out my session on Friday from 1:30 to 3pm (PDF of schedule).



No comments: