Wall-E or Terminator: Predicting the Future of AI

If you're going to be at SXSW Interactive next week, I hope you'll join us at Wall-E or Terminator: Predicting the Future of AI.

Daniel H. Wilson (author of Robopocalypse, upcoming AMPED), Chris Robson (chief scientist at Parametric Marketing), and myself will be speaking about whether there's going to be a singularity, when it would happen, if ever, and whether that's even a relevant question to be talking about.

Daniel and Chris are absolutely brilliant, and I can promise this will be a fun and informative discussion. If our previous discussions are any indication, I can promise we'll all bring very unique points of view to the debate, er panel.

You'll find us here:

Tuesday, March 13, 2012
9:30AM -10:30AM
Hilton Austin Downtown
Salon J

By the way, if you're there, and want to get a hold of me, twitter is usually the best way. You'll find me at @hertling. You can find Daniel at @danielwilsonpdx, and Chris at @paramktg.



No comments: